4/5/10

I Guess I Should Start Writing...

I haven't written in my blog. My first purpose was just to have a temporary website, until I built my personal website to show some of my portfolio samples. But I think I am going to start writing now. Other designers' blogs have inspired me and I like it. One thing I love to do is create and design. I am a Catholic and have this calling lately to design pro-life t-shirts and stickers and bags or whatever I can get printed. I want to get my message out there on this subject and pretty soon here I am going to have an etsty shop where people can buy these pro-life products; along with other design pieces that are more generic. Anyway, I will continue to write and post things that inspire me; but also things that I have done.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: